LIVE WORKSHOP

The Business That Heals Your Clients (And You)

How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Stop Overwhelm
with Mindfulness and Business Systems

Led by Simona Ondrejkova, Mindful Copywriter &
Jess Lipman, Mindful Business Coach

Thursday, March 9, 2023
9am-11am PT | 12pm-2pm ET
Replay available!

Feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and discouraged in your mindful business?

So much so that you sometimes wonder why you started a business in the first place (as much as you want to serve others?)

This isn’t a glitch in the system.
It’s a natural part of the path.

What if you could use your business to deepen your OWN healing journey so you can help MORE people from a place of fearless compassion and courage?

Being an entrepreneur oftentimes introduces us to our growth edge
A place that may bring up limiting beliefs, discomfort, uncertainty and emotional challenges.

Setbacks. Learning opportunities.
People being excited about your newest offering.
No ‘likes’ on that Instagram or LinkedIn post.
Moments of crystal-clear clarity.
Seasons of total confusion.
Pockets of wild momentum and revenue.
Building as you go. Learning on the job.

Entrepreneurship can feel like a rollercoaster, right?

So how do YOU respond in times that call for a deep breath in your business?
*Cue the mindfulness practices and emotional regulation strategies you’re wanting to share with others.*

No need to by-pass the challenges of entrepreneurship. 

No more stalling out and hiding in the shadows. 

Let’s ride these wild waves with courage, balance, and flow.

Calling all mindfulness trainers, life coaches and healing arts practitioners who value a
strategic and heart-centered approach to scaling their impact and revenue.

If you’ve ever experienced emotional challenges, resistance or limiting beliefs as you build your mindful or healing arts business, you’re not alone….

Like most mindful entrepreneurs, you may sometimes:

✔️ Feel scared of that upcoming program launch (putting yourself out there feels HARD)

✔️ Procrastinate and avoid sharing your message on social media and the internet (mulling over the perfect phrasing or image, exhaustively)

✔️ Find yourself wondering: ‘Do I really know what I’m doing? Who am I to be offering this service?’ 

✔️ Experience imposter syndrome that leads to NO action, and not a whole lot of coaching, teaching, and supporting your ideal clients.

✔️ Constantly in training programs, or ingesting more information (and waiting to truly get started with your impact work).

✔️ Feel awkward or guilty about reaching out to new clients or prospects.

✔️ Get anxious that people won’t respond to your posts, emails, or offers.

✔️ Feel bad about receiving money for your services (so you end up under-pricing your resources, expertise and time and carry this weight of shame and guilt around with you).

✔️ Have a big expansion, followed by some flavor of contraction (but don’t know how to resiliently navigate that natural cycle of life and business without falling apart or losing grip).

If any of these sound like you, this workshop is perfect for you!

We’ll give you mindfulness AND business tools that allow you to still HAVE A BIG IMPACT WITH YOUR WORK even if (and especially if) you have challenges arising as you build your business.

Join us in this live workshop to learn how to overcome the inner blocks that come up on the path of mindful entrepreneurship.

PLUS learn about our favorite systems for stopping overwhelm so you can serve from a place of ease and joy.

This workshop is where mindfulness and business systems meet to deepen your healing, grow your impact, and stop overwhelm.

In this 2-hr live workshop, we’ll show you how to work with the shadows of entrepreneurship while growing your impact. 

You will learn:

✔️What it takes to get unstuck and embrace your mindful business as the portal of service AND as the portal of healing it truly is.

✔️How to support the whole human that runs your business (you!) while you gracefully make your impact, earn revenue and support your clients mindfully.

✔️ How to experience more flow, authentic expression, and support people from the heart (without burning out in the process).

This is where mindfulness and business systems meet to deepen your healing and reduce business overwhelm.

Come join other mindful entrepreneurs in learning how to leverage mindfulness practices AND business systems to:

BE MORE VISIBLE WITH
COURAGE + SPONTANEITY

Tired of hiding out and withholding your voice? Are you ready to get out of your own way and courageously bring your authentic purpose forward so you can build a greater community, connect deeply with your ideal clients, and make a significant impact

We’ll dive into mindset and systems strategies to help you ease that fear of rejection, step forward, be seen…and do so with joy, self-trust and skillful spontaneity.

RELIEVE IMPOSTER SYNDROME

Learn how to recognize and move beyond the fear of getting started and going ALL in as a mindfulness trainer or healing arts practitioner. We’ll share how you can tap into your own wellspring of confidence and courage and do your work proudly - without feeling like an imposter.

You'll learn about Attachment Theory, and how your attachment style (and ability to emotionally self-regulate) directly impacts your willingness and ability to take meaningful risks (like being a mindful entrepreneur and traversing new terrain!)

ELEVATE YOUR PRICING + ADDRESS YOUR MONEY MINDSET

One of the BIGGEST sources of distaste and disgust with contemporary entrepreneurship is PRICING and money. We’ll share mindset and systems strategies to support you in elevating your pricing, feeling confident and neutral about receiving financial resources in exchange for your services. We offer a trauma-informed, mindful, and compassionate approach to addressing money.

END THE OVERWHELM
AND FIND YOUR FLOW

Does running your mindful business feel HARD and laborious? Do you feel the need to be good at EVERYTHING right away - podcasts, online courses, 7 programs in your product suite, and 6 figure revenue in the next 6 months? We’ll offer mindset and systems strategies to support you in building your business and making your impact from a place of ease, manageability, clarity and simplicity. End that cycle of overwhelm, and embrace the feeling states you WANT to embody in your business.

When you join us for this workshop on March 9th,
you’ll learn exactly how to:

➡️ Stop expecting your business to be smooth sailing all the time, and come to
lovingly embrace the wins, joys, challenges and contractive seasons (the natural cycle of entrepreneurship)

➡️ Emotionally regulate and skillfully recycle the inner reactions
that come up as you navigate your growth edge

➡️ Feel safe and at ease when you’re talking to
people about your work, new offerings and pricing.

➡️ Show up in the business world from
an authentic, soul-aligned space

➡️ Confidently step forward as a mindfulness trainer, life coach or healing arts practitioner

Are you ready to reach more people with your mindfulness work in a
way that feels good, safe, and authentic?

Let your business be a natural extension of your mindfulness practice.

Expand and Contract.

Honor the whole human that you are.

Compassionately honor the resistance, with mindful awareness.

Increase your revenue so that you can sustain your impact and support more people.

Structure your business like a heart-centered pro.

Build and launch your programs out in the world with confidence and excitement.

Heal yourself, as you support others.

Your impact matters now more than ever. Join us live to tap into this important approach and conversation.

About Your Hosts

Meet Jess Lipman

She is a Mindful Business Coach for heart-centered impact makers who value strategy and mindset on their path of serving and scaling their impact sustainably. She is an Unified Mindfulness Certified Coach, founder of The Mindful Nest, and editor-in-chief of Personalbrand.com, with specialties ranging from thought leadership business models and digital marketing for personal development, all the way to mindfulness coaching, attachment healing, IFS and high performance. 

She is known as the Swiss Army knife of the thought leadership industry.

For over 13 years, she’s been working at the intersection of impact, personal development and digital marketing. She has served in marketing and leadership roles 6 to 8 figure personal development and social impact businesses and individuals since 2013, and has in-depth knowledge of the coaching world from a start-up perspective and at the multi-million dollar level.

She is a seasoned entrepreneur who’s mastered inner and outer resilience in service of expansive impact out in the world. She holds a Masters degree from USC School of Cinematic Arts in Critical Studies. She’s served as Managing Director for Brendon Burchard, the world’s leading High Performance Coach and NYT Bestselling author, as well as Creative Director for Jim Kwik, the world’s leading brain and memory coach and NYT Bestselling author. Her client roster includes One Commune, Oprah Winfrey Network, Success Magazine, Tony Horton and more.

Meet Simona Ondrejkova

Simona is the founder of Mindful Copy Agency where she helps mindfulness teachers and organizations bring mindfulness into the mainstream.

With her experience working with individual mindfulness teachers as well as 7-figure mindfulness brands, she knows what it takes to inspire more people to sign up for your mindfulness offerings without sacrificing your authentic voice.

She brings her business and writing skills together in a way that makes mindfulness teachers confident and excited about the labor of love it takes to impact thousands of lives with their work.

“Jess comes to the rescue here - she is the queen of strategy and provides the foundational frameworks that my business desires to lean back on.”

“Working with Jess within the intersection of business and mindfulness has been an absolute delight.

I am very flowy by nature, and often struggle navigating organization, structure and concrete methods for business and marketing.

Jess comes to the rescue here - she is the queen of strategy and provides the foundational frameworks that my business desires to lean back on.

Jess is steadfast in her craft and is always keeping up to date with the newest strategies and solutions in the wellness business realm. When you book a session with Jess, you not only receive the guidance of a unique mind and a supportive resource for your business, but you also gain someone who holds the vision for your heart’s work and highest alignment. I highly recommend all of her wonderful offerings!”

— Natasha Stewart, Breath Work Coach + Facilitator

“Not only how my systems operate, from website to booking to payments to paperwork - everything from A to Z is in place because of Jess Lipman.”

“When I told social media I was offering $50 spiritual healing sessions in December 2020...

Within two weeks, my entire January was booked.

I immediately saw Jess Lipman pop into my mind’s eye, and I knew that I was about to go into doing this work full time.

That it was going to take off like crazy. That the only way I was going to keep up with doing this work and actually navigate what it would be like personally to do this work consistently for the first time in my life, I knew I had to call Jess.

By the time we had our contracts ready to go, I was set up in the first WEEK with new booking systems.

I ended up hiring her after my 6 months of coaching to help me complete, finish and implement my website and email system.

The numbers speak for themselves. Within 1 year of my business, I had an organic email list of 140 people. I earned between $30-40K in my first year of accidental business, only because of Jess Lipman helping me to take my vision and manifest it digitally and in a way on social media and on the internet so that I could share who I was, what I was doing, so that people could find me. 

Not only how my systems operate, from website to booking to payments to paperwork - everything from A to Z is in place because of Jess Lipman.

On top of that, I started with $50 Reiki sessions, and now I have 9 different services and programs that I offer at The Hollow, and that was all channeled during my time working with Jess.

She helped me tailor and hone each of these programs and how to market them so that people could understand what was right for them.

—  Jess Perlman, Founder of The Hollow | Medium | Reiki Practitioner

“She took all the guess work out of my marketing strategy”

“Jessica has been giving me marketing coaching for the past 8 months. It's been such a help. She took all the guess work out of my marketing strategy which saved me time and mental anguish. Moreover my responses and revenue went up three to four fold directly after implementing her suggestions. Save yourself the hassle and book with her. You can't afford not to.”

Cedric Reeves, Meditation Coach
and Founder, AttachmentRepair.com

FAQs

• Yes! This is a great space for you to learn how to approach marketing, and how to move beyond the resistance that sometimes shows up in business. Whether you’re new or seasoned, this is a must-attend workshop.

• Yes! A replay will be sent to you after the live workshop. If you can’t make it live, no problem.

• This workshop is for mindfulness trainers and coaches, life coaches and healing arts practitioners who value a strategic yet heart-centered approach to business. They might feel overwhelmed, nots sure where to start, emotionally dysregulated, or jaded about contemporary digital marketing, and want to scale their impact in alignment with their values. Whether you’re just starting out, or looking to scale your revenue and impact, this is for you.