$37.00 USD

By joining programs and trainings provided by Stars Hollow Solutions LLC or The Mindful Nest, or Jess Lipman, you agree to these terms and conditions:

1. Medical and Other Therapeutic Considerations

You represent to the Instructor and any and all other persons responsible for the conduct of the Program that if you have previously experienced or have reason to believe that you will experience severe negative reactions to introspective practice, or if you suffer from any severe emotional or psychological condition, then you will seek advice from a competent medical or other psychotherapeutic professional and obtain his or her consent before participating in the Program. In such event, or if you suffer from any of the adverse reactions listed below (d–g), or if you are taking any form of psychotropic medication including anti-anxiety, anti-depression, anticonvulsant, or antipsychotic medications, you agree to consult with and obtain the advice and consent of your medical or other therapeutic provider and to promptly notify the Instructor. You acknowledge that mindfulness meditation is not a substitute for psychotherapy or medical treatment for conditions which may require those forms of treatment, and that the Instructor has accepted you into the Program in reliance on the above representation.

2. Acknowledgement of Potential Reactions

Some mild reactions to meditation are fairly common and generally temporary. You acknowledge that you are aware of potential mild reactions that can occur during and after meditation, including without limitation:increased emotional sensitivity; moderate exacerbation of physical pain and discomfort; and temporary altered states, including visions.

In such event, you agree to notify the Instructor Jess Lipman.

Although strongly negative reactions to meditation are unusual and typically associated with immersive meditation retreat training, they occasionally occur. You acknowledge that you are aware of the potential for adverse reactions that can occur during and after meditation, including without limitation:

onset or rekindling of severe depression, anxiety, or other psychiatric disorders; onset or reappearance of psychotic symptoms; onset or reappearance of negative behavior patterns; and severe exacerbation of physical pain and discomfort.

3. Liability

You release and agree not to sue the Instructor Jess Lipman, UM-HUB LLC, Unified Mindfulness LLC (jointly, “UM”) and/or the members, managers, representatives, agents, or employees of UM (collectively, the “Releasees”), from and for any and all liability to you and your heirs for any loss or damage and any claim or demand for such liability on account of injury of any kind to you, arising out of or related to your participation in the Program, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise. You agree to assume full responsibility for any risk of mental or bodily injury arising out of or related to the Program, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.

4. No Obligation to Engage in Techniques

The Program includes skill training in how to practice the Unified Mindfulness system of meditation. You acknowledge that, if for any reason you are unable to participate or think it unwise to engage in these techniques and exercises either during the class sessions or when working on your own, you are under no obligation to engage in these techniques.

5. Acts and Omissions

You agree that this Release, Waiver, and Assumption of Risk extends to all acts and omissions by the Releasees and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the applicable jurisdiction(s), and that if any portion of this document is held invalid, it is agreed that the remainder shall nonetheless continue in full legal force and effect.

As a condition to participating in any Program or training offered by The Mindful Nest, Stars Hollow Solutions LLC or Jess Lipman, you acknowledge and agree that you have read this document and fully understand its terms.

By registering for programs offered by Stars Hollow Solutions LLC or The Mindful Nest or Jess Lipman, you agree to this GUARANTEE:

• Cancel anytime! Refunds are not eligible with this program, as you are receiving training, resources and coaching support throughout the program. Email us anytime at [email protected] or reply to any of our emails anytime you need anything at all. 

You also agree to the following DISCLAIMERS:

All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Your level of success in attaining any stated ideas or strategies in our programs or on our websites is dependent upon a number of factors including your health, skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, goals, relationships, interpersonal relationships, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your specific success or results in any area of life or any endeavor. As stipulated by law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any specific results from our information, programs or services and we offer no licensed or professional medical, legal, therapeutic, tax, or financial advice in this program. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial or legal matters. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here today and use of our programs or websites at any time, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. As with any effort in life, there are risks that you may not get ahead, so always consult professionals when needed. We are here to support you on your path of discovery and continued learning. If you ever need anything from us, just reply to any of our emails. We respect your dedication to learning and growing your life, so we're here for you anytime at [email protected].

SMS/Mobile Texting: When you become a customer through our sites, you provide your phone number to us and we may use your phone number to confirm orders, deliver promised continued training or communication, and to send text updates, promotions, videos, audios, or messages related to The Mindful Nest, or Jess Lipman, or any of his brands or programs. You can opt-out of receiving any future text messages by simply replying to any of our text messages at any time with the word STOP. By signing up for our products or programs you hereby grant us permission to text you until you reply STOP. We do not ever sell or rent your phone number and we only communicate with you regarding relevant The Mindful Nest, Stars Hollow Solutions LLC, or Jess Lipman programs and offerings.

Ready to move beyond marketing resistance? Grab Simona and Jess's workshop replay (2 hour duration) on how to do just that (from a mindful, trauma-informed and systems perspective). 

We dive into practical tips for:

✔️ Connecting with your impact and audience, 

✔️ Approaching sales and content marketing with integrity

✔️ Pricing transparency and compassion

✔️ Elevating the way you support your clients and bring in revenue (guilt-free). 

An account already exists with this email address. Is this you?

Sign in

Workshop | The Business That Heals Your Clients (and You)

How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Stop Overwhelm with Mindfulness and Business Systems

MINI ONLINE COURSE

Led by Simona Ondrejkova, Mindful Copywriter &
Jess Lipman, Mindful Business Coach

What you receive:

Over 2 hours of training videos in an online course. This is a replay from a live workshop that originally aired on March 9, 2023.

Your business gives you the opportunity to face your FULL human experience. Meet your growth edge with resilience, and embrace resourceful, enlivening strategies that help you access your FLOW, joy, fulfillment, sense of purpose and connection with the impact you're making (and the people you're helping!)

Learn about how to gracefully and strategically navigate FOUR top challenges that mindful impact makers face MOST, including: 

• BE MORE VISIBLE WITH COURAGE + SPONTANEITY

• GET RID OF IMPOSTER SYNDROME

• FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR PRICING + MONEY MINDSET

• END THE OVERWHELM + FIND YOUR (BUSINESS) FLOW

Refund and Cancellation Policy: 7 day money back guarantee. If this does not feel aligned after you review the material, please email [email protected] to receive a full refund within 7 days of purchase. Thank you! 

By completing this form, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.

What People Are Saying:

By the time we had our contracts ready to go, I was set up in the first WEEK with new booking systems. I ended up hiring her after my 6 months of coaching to help me complete, finish and implement my website and email system. The numbers speak for themselves. Within 1 year of my business, I had an organic email list of 140 people. I earned between $30-40K in my first year of accidental business, only because of Jess Lipman helping me to take my vision and manifest it digitally and in a way on social media and on the internet so that I could share who I was, what I was doing, so that people could find me. Not only how my systems operate, from website to booking to payments to paperwork - everything from A to Z is in place because of Jess Lipman. On top of that, I started with $50 Reiki sessions, and now I have 9 different services and programs that I offer at The Hollow, and that was all channeled during my time working with Jess. She helped me tailor and hone each of these programs and how to market them so that people could understand what was right for them.

Jessica Perlman, Medium + Keeper of The Hollow